The Mill at Smith Bridge*
Wilton, New York
In a convenient Wilton location and five minutes to downtown Saratoga Springs, this is the first of several communities planned by Belmonte Builders new “Affordable Luxury” division. The goal of Affordable Luxury is to bring the design and integrity of expensive custom homes into a price range accessible to more people. We’ve accomplished this through extensive research, careful planning and in response to suggestions and requests, over many years, from our customers. The result is a new series of homes to be built at The Mill; feature-rich homes with design details that recall an architectural period of balance, style and proportion. Plans start in the mid $300s.
|Address||Status||Lot Size (sq. ft.)|
|1 Cider Mill Way||Available||12,000|
|1 Saw Mill Court||Sold||20,045|
|2 Saw Mill Court||Available (Model)||17,739|
|3 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|3 Saw Mill Court||Sold||12,727|
|4 Saw Mill Court||Sold||12,985|
|5 Cider Mill Way||Sold||11,583|
|5 Saw Mill Court||Available||12,727|
|6 Saw Mill Court||Sold||12,054|
|6 Cider Mill Way||Available|
|7 Cider Mill Way||Sold||13,592|
|7 Saw Mill Court||Sold||12,144|
|8 Cider Mill Way||Available|
|9 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|9 Saw Mill Court||Available||12,000|
|10 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|11 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|11 Saw Mill Court||Available|
|12 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|12 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|13 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|14 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|14 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|15 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|15 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|16 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|16 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|17 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|17 Saw Mill Court||Available|
|18 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|18 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|19 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|20 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|20 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|21 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|22 Cider Mill Way||Sold||12,000|
|22 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|23 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|23 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|24 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|24 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|25 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|25 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|26 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|26 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|27 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|28 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|29 Saw Mill Court||Sold|
|31 Saw Mill Court||Sold||12,000|
|33 Cider Mill Way||Sold|
|33 Saw Mill Court||Sold||14,395|
|34 Cider Mill Way||Available||14,395|
|35 Cider Mill Way||Available||14,395|
|39 Cider Mill Way||Available||14,395|
|41 Cider Mill Way||Available||14,395|
|44 Cider Mill Way||Sold||14,395|
|46 Cider Mill Way||Sold||14,395|
|48 Cider Mill Way||Sold||14,395|
|50 Cider Mill Way||Available||14,395|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Two-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace with Granite Surround Face and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Enclosure and Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Traditional” Collection, Including: Crown Molding, Dovetail Drawer with Under-mount Glides and Wood Exposed Back Panels
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen and Nook and Half Bath When Immediately off Foyer
- 5 ¼” Colonial Baseboard
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Encompass” Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat
- Colonial Style Maintenance-free, Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs
- Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Two (2) Added Trees, 2 ½” to 3” Caliper
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Smoke Detection and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with &frac3/4;” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
For decades we’ve worked to develop some of the most imaginative and innovative homes in the Capital District, with each one as unique as the family that lives there.
Starting with any of our award winning plans, our designers can work with you to adjust square footage, add bedrooms and bathrooms or incorporate other requests to create a custom home perfectly suited to the needs of you and your family; or if you prefer, we can develop a plan from scratch for a home as unique as you are.
No matter your vision, Belmonte Builders is committed to pairing our unparalleled experience with your own personal tastes to make your dream home a reality.
|Floor Plan||Size (sq. ft.)||Beds||Baths|
|Ashford||1,500 - 2,000||3||2.5|
|Astoria||1,500 - 2,000||2||2|
|Castleton||2,000 - 2,500||3||2|
|Chesapeake||2,500 - 3,000||3||2.5|
|Fallgate||2,000 - 2,500||3||2.5|
|Featherstone||2,500 - 3,000||3||2.5|
|Glade Creek||2,000 - 2,500||3||2.5|
|Newlin||1,500 - 2,000||3||2|
|Newlin Too||2,500 - 3,000||3||2.5|
|Pickwick||2,000 - 2,500||3 or 4||2.5|
|Rockbridge||2,000 - 2,500||3||2|
|Stockdale||2,000 - 2,500||3 or 4||2.5|
|Yates||1,500 - 2,000||3||2|
|Yates Two||1,500 - 2,000||2||2|
Town of Wilton
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
From the south; I-87 to exit 15, left onto Route 50, 1.1 miles to right on Route 9, 1.6 miles to right on Smith Bridge Rd, The Mill entrance is 1000’ on the left.
Please visit us at any of our Model Homes listed below:
- Chloe’s Way, Saratoga Springs
- Griffin’s Ridge, Round Lake
- The Mill at Smith Bridge, Saratoga Springs
See below for hours and directions for Open Houses:
Come to our new Chloe’s Way open house in Saratoga Springs for more information about Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to view this home at another time than the open house, you may contact Sharon Byrne at 518-527-4914 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. Weds. & Fri.|
|Address:||Chloe’s Way Community
3 Chloe’s Way (Off East Broadway)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||From the south, I-87N to exit 13N to merge onto U.S. 9N.
Continue on U.S. 9N, turn right onto Crescent Ave.
Turn left onto Jefferson Street.
Turn left onto East Broadway.
The Mill at Smith Bridge Sales Center
Come to our Smith Bridge open house in Wilton for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Rob Rothschild at 518-275-3326 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
|Address:||The Mill at Smith Bridge Community
Smith Bridge Road
|Directions:||From the Northway take Exit 15
Left onto Route 50 for 1.1 miles.
Right onto Route 9 for 1.6 miles.
Right on Smith Bridge Road, The Mill entrance is 1000 feet on the left
Griffin’s Ridge Sales Center
Come to our Griffin’s Ridge open house in the Village of Round Lake for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Celia Dillon at 518-857-3684 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
52 Village Circle North
Round Lake, NY
|Directions:||I-87 North to exit 10, turn R onto Ushers Road; L onto U.S. 9N;
continue to drive on U.S. 9N towards Round Lake and in about
2.1 miles, Griffin’s Ridge is on the left.
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Talk to One of Our Team Members
Can’t decide on where to build your home? Let us help you. We know home construction and can guide you through your decision-making process.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.