Downtown Saratoga Springs, New York
In Downtown Saratoga Springs, 1,000 feet from Broadway and on the western edge of Franklin Square, an Urban community is being built on the site of the former Ellsworth Ice Cream Dairy. Only 21 townhomes and 8 condominiums will be available in this rare in-city offering. Designed by world-renowned Seth Harry and Associates, expect something special at City Square.
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- 10’ First Floor Ceilings
- 9′ Second Floor Ceilings
- 9′ Basement Ceilings
- Gas Burning Fireplace, Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and Vanity with Quartz Top with Two (2) Undermount Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Floor in Master Shower
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls and Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops on Vanity with Undermount Sink
- Ceramic Floors in Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures, Hardwood Floors and Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel KitchenAid Appliances; Including Garbage Disposal and Washer/Dryer
- Kitchen Hood Vents Outside
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Entra” Collection, Including Oak and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Soft-Close Hinges and Crown Molding
- Quartz or Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Pre-finished 3 1/4″ Engineered Oak Plank Hardwood Floors Located in the Office/Dining Room, Family Room, Powder Bath (per plan), Kitchen and Nook/Dining Room
- Colonial Styled Oak Stair Railings with Oak Treads(per plan) Main Stairway
- Solid Core 1-3/4″ Interior Doors 8′ Height, First Floor Doors. 6′-8″ Height Second Floor and Lower Level Doors
- Oversized 7 1/4″ Colonial Baseboard on the First Floor and 5 1/4″ Baseboard on the Second Floor with 31/2″ Colonial Windsor Style Casing
- Crown Molding in Office/Dining Room (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan), Excluded form the Office
- Decorative Light Fixture Package
- Security System
- Garage Door Opener
- Passive Radon Mitigation System
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Proline” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Locations (per plan)
- “Premium” Cement Board Siding and Soffits with Pre-Determined Colors
- Box or Bay Windows at Guest Suites, Pre-Determined
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Professionally Designed Plantings Package and Seeding
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
|Floor Plan||Size (sq. ft.)||Beds||Baths|
|City Square||2,500 - 3,000|
From Routes 9 and 50 (Broadway) in Saratoga Springs; turn onto Division Street and continue 1000 feet (pass Clinton Street) to City Square on the left.
Please visit us at any of our Model Homes listed below:
- Chloe’s Way, Saratoga Springs
- Griffin’s Ridge, Round Lake
- The Mill at Smith Bridge, Saratoga Springs
See below for hours and directions for Open Houses:
Come to our new Chloe’s Way open house in Saratoga Springs for more information about Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to view this home at another time than the open house, you may contact Sharon Byrne at 518-527-4914 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. Weds. & Fri.|
|Address:||Chloe’s Way Community
3 Chloe’s Way (Off East Broadway)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||From the south, I-87N to exit 13N to merge onto U.S. 9N.
Continue on U.S. 9N, turn right onto Crescent Ave.
Turn left onto Jefferson Street.
Turn left onto East Broadway.
The Mill at Smith Bridge Sales Center
Come to our Smith Bridge open house in Wilton for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Rob Rothschild at 518-275-3326 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
|Address:||The Mill at Smith Bridge Community
Smith Bridge Road
|Directions:||From the Northway take Exit 15
Left onto Route 50 for 1.1 miles.
Right onto Route 9 for 1.6 miles.
Right on Smith Bridge Road, The Mill entrance is 1000 feet on the left
Griffin’s Ridge Sales Center
Come to our Griffin’s Ridge open house in the Village of Round Lake for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Celia Dillon at 518-857-3684 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
52 Village Circle North
Round Lake, NY
|Directions:||I-87 North to exit 10, turn R onto Ushers Road; L onto U.S. 9N;
continue to drive on U.S. 9N towards Round Lake and in about
2.1 miles, Griffin’s Ridge is on the left.
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Talk to One of Our Team Members
Can’t decide on where to build your home? Let us help you. We know home construction and can guide you through your decision-making process.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.