Saratoga Springs, New York
As Saratoga Springs’ most prestigious address, Meadowbrook has become home to many of the areas most exclusive homes ranging in size from 3000 sq ft to nearly 60,000 sq ft. Located off of Meadowbrook Road (from Union Avenue), lot sizes range from 2 to 5 acres, are heavily wooded and very private. Choose from our plans or we’ll build your unique ideas. Prices begin in the $800s.
|Address||Status||Lot Size (sq. ft.)|
|43 Winding Brook Drive||Sold||76,230|
|45 Winding Brook Drive||Available||76,230|
|46 Winding Brook Drive||Sold||63,595|
|47 Winding Brook Drive||Available||76,230|
|48 Winding Brook Drive||Available||76,575|
|50 Winding Brook Drive||Available||103,080|
|53 Winding Brook Drive||Available||76,230|
|54 Winding Brook Drive||Sold||67,398|
|55 Winding Brook Drive||Available||78,247|
|37 Stony Brook Drive||Available||82,867|
|35 Stony Brook Drive||Available||76,344|
|33 Stony Brook Drive||Sold||76,230|
|29 Stony Brook Drive||Available||82,000|
|27 Stony Brook Drive||Available||165,000|
|25 Stony Brook Drive||Available||185,517|
|23 Stony Brook Drive||Available||87,395|
|8 Timber Brook Drive||Sold||63,595|
|5 Timber Brook Drive||Sold||82,976|
|4 Timber Brook Drive||Sold||82,976|
|8 Oak Brook Drive||Available||165,000|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- Lofty 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Soaring 2-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- 42” Gas Burning Fireplace, Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and an Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Ceramic Tiles in Laundry Room and Mud Room Areas
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Prestige” Collection, Including Cherry and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Wood Exposed Panels and Crown Molding.
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with Granite Backsplash
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors Located in the Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Bath (per plan), and Kitchen
- Colonial Styled Stairway with Oak Treads (per plan)
- Divided-Lite Glass French-Styled Door to Study (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard with 3 ½“ Colonial Casing
- Well-designed Crown Molding in Dining Room and Living Room or Study (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan)
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Proline” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Partial Locations (per plan)
- Cedar Bevel Siding with Miratec© Trim, Painted Color of Choice from Builder’s Standards.
- Miratec© Fascia and Soffits
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
For decades we’ve worked to develop some of the most imaginative and innovative homes in the Capital District, with each one as unique as the family that lives there.
Starting with any of our award winning plans, our designers can work with you to adjust square footage, add bedrooms and bathrooms or incorporate other requests to create a custom home perfectly suited to the needs of you and your family; or if you prefer, we can develop a plan from scratch for a home as unique as you are.
No matter your vision, Belmonte Builders is committed to pairing our unparalleled experience with your own personal tastes to make your dream home a reality.
|Floor Plan||Size (sq. ft.)||Beds||Baths|
|Laredo||3,000 +||4||2 full, 2 half|
|Shady Hollow||3,000 +||5||4.5|
Saratoga School District
Saratoga Springs School District provides a nurturing environment, which will foster the self-esteem, academic success, and zest for learning that will enable each individual to grow to his/her full potential.
City of Saratoga Springs
Saratoga is a developing county that doesn’t let progress step on the greenery of its extraordinary series of parks, and a thriving county that still values the fine art of living well.
I-87 north to exit 14, L on Union Ave., L on Meadowbrook, L on Oakbrook to Stony Brook.
For information on these lots and our custom homes, contact Sharon Byrne
Phone: 518-527-4914 -or- E-mail: email@example.com
If you would like to see examples of our homes, feel free to visit one of our decorated models at the following communities:
Other Estate Communities
Bridlewood Ridge – Clifton Park, NY
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Talk to One of Our Team Members
Can’t decide on where to build your home? Let us help you. We know home construction and can guide you through your decision-making process.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.