Clifton Park, New York
Minutes from the heart of Clifton Park on Crescent Road, Bridlewood offers a wide-variety of plans or our designers can create a completely custom home that fits you like a glove. The neighborhood is surrounded by open space and forever wild areas and features large, wooded homesites. At Bridlewood, privacy is the amenity. All in a convenient Clifton Park location with Shenendehowa schools. Prices begin in mid $600s.
|Address||Status||Lot Size (sq. ft.)|
|29 Bridlewood Loop/#1||Sold||43,632|
|27 Bridlewood Loop/#2||Sold||39,677|
|25 Bridlewood Loop/#3||Sold||43,645|
|21 Bridlewood Loop/#4||Sold||42,099|
|19 Bridlewood Loop/#5||Sold||37,278|
|17 Bridlewood Loop/#6||Available||31,936|
|15 Bridlewood Loop/#7||Available||30,844|
|13 Bridlewood Loop/#8||Sold||47,654|
|18 Bridlewood Loop/#9||Sold||54,588|
|16 Bridlewood Loop/#10||Available||30,523|
|14 Bridlewood Loop/#11||Sold||30,899|
|12 Bridlewood Loop/#12||Sold||30,587|
|10 Bridlewood Loop/#13||Available||30,606|
|8 Bridlewood Loop/#14||Sold||53,708|
|7 Bridlewood Loop/#15||Available||30,141|
|9 Bridlewood Loop/#16||Sold||30,133|
|11 Bridlewood Loop/#17||Sold||45,744|
|1 Saddle Creek Circle/#18||Sold||44,278|
|3 Saddle Creek Circle/#19||Sold||33,085|
|5 Saddle Creek Circle/#20||Sold||33,642|
|18 Saddle Creek Circle/#32||Sold||89,691|
|19 Saddle Creek Circle/#21||Sold||120,616|
|20 Saddle Creek Circle/#31||Sold||51,806|
|21 Saddle Creek Circle/#22||Sold||47,501|
|22 Saddle Creek Circle/#30||Sold||72,117|
|23 Saddle Creek Circle/#23||Sold||67,629|
|24 Saddle Creek Circle/#29||Sold||64,793|
|25 Saddle Creek Circle/#24||Sold||125,804|
|27 Saddlecreek Circle/#25||Sold||88,155|
|29 Saddlecreek Circle/#26||Sold||90,146|
|32 Saddlecreek Circle/#28||Sold||67,768|
|34 Saddlecreek Circle/#27||Sold||43,154|
Your new Belmonte Builders home includes many standard features that are typically upgrades. Please feel free to compare our quality to other builders. We are sure you will see the difference you get with your new Belmonte home.
Special Interior Features
- Distinctive Custom Designed Copyrighted Plans
- Lofty 9’ First Floor Ceilings (per plan)
- Soaring 2-Story Foyers and Family Rooms (per plan)
- Gas Burning Fireplace, Granite Surround and Flush Hearth with Full Surround Wood Mantle
- Luxurious Soaking Tub, Separate Shower with Glass Enclosure and Ceramic Wall Tiles and an Extended Vanity with Two (2) Sinks in Master Bath (per plan) as well as Tiled Master Bath Floor
- Main Bath has a Tub/Shower Unit Including Tiled Walls
- Decorative Powder Bath Plumbing Fixtures; Including Pedestal Sink (per plan)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen Cabinet Styles from our Expansive “Prestige” Collection, Including Cherry and Maple Finishes, Dovetail Drawers with Under Mount Guides, Wood Exposed Panels and Crown Molding.
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Rich and Warm Red Oak 4″ Wide Engineered Hardwood Floors Located in the Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Powder Bath (per plan), Kitchen and Nook
- Colonial Styled Oak Stair Railings with Oak Treads(per plan)
- Divided-Lite Glass French-Styled Door to Study (per plan)
- Elegant, Oversized 5 ¼ ” Colonial Baseboard with 3 ½“ Colonial Casing
- Well-designed Crown Molding in Dining Room and Living Room or Study (per plan) and One-piece Chair Rail in Dining Room (per plan)
Built to Energy Star Specifications
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows Throughout the Home; Including Energy Efficient Pella© “Proline” Series Wood Double-Hung Windows, Including Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon Gas- Filled, Grilles Between the Glass Windows, Tilt to Clean, Screens on All Windows and Patio Door (per plan)
- R-21 Insulation in Walls
- R-38 Insulation in Ceiling
- Energy Star Rated* 96% Efficient Furnace, Air Conditioning and Programmable Thermostat and Humidifier
- Carriage Style Insulated Overhead Garage Door with Choice of Decorative Glass
- Interior Perimeter of Foundation Wall to Be Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors With Adjustable Threshold
Special Exterior Features
- Unique Custom Elevations Featuring Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Architectural Shingles and Steep Pitched Roofs That Enhance Curb Appeal
- Cultured Stone in Select Partial Locations (per plan)
- “Premium” Vinyl Siding and Soffits with Choice of Colors
- Color Coordinated Shutters (per plan)
- Large Handle Set With Deadbolt at Front Door
- Sprinkler System
- Generous Seeding and Professionally Designed Plantings Package
- Base Course Asphalt Driveway (per plan)
Additional Exceptional Features
- Professional Interior Design Consultation
- Expert Lighting/Electrical Design Consultation
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls For Maximum Insulation Cavity and Strength
- Ice and Water Rubber Membrane in Roof Valleys, Eaves and Typical Trouble Spots To Protect Your Home
- 8” Thick Poured Concrete Walls With Steel Reinforcing
- Fully Sheet Rocked Garages, One Coat of Tape and Windows and Doors Trimmed
- Two (2) Exterior Frost Free Faucets
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roofs and Vented Soffits
- Security System Including: Smoke Detection, Burglar Intrusion Detection, and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Designer Selected Lighting For Interior and Exterior of Home
- Weather Proof G.F.I. Outlet at Front and Rear of Home
- 3 Telephone Lines and 2 Cable TV Lines Wired With RG-6 Coaxial Wires
- Computer Engineered I-Joist Floor System with ¾” Tongue and Groove Subfloor Glued and Screwed Creating Stronger, Quieter Floors With Less Obstructions in the Basement Than Dimensional Lumber
= Green Building Features
For decades we’ve worked to develop some of the most imaginative and innovative homes in the Capital District, with each one as unique as the family that lives there.
Starting with any of our award winning plans, our designers can work with you to adjust square footage, add bedrooms and bathrooms or incorporate other requests to create a custom home perfectly suited to the needs of you and your family; or if you prefer, we can develop a plan from scratch for a home as unique as you are.
No matter your vision, Belmonte Builders is committed to pairing our unparalleled experience with your own personal tastes to make your dream home a reality.
|Floor Plan||Size (sq. ft.)||Beds||Baths|
Town of Clifton Park
Shenendehowa School District
A highly ranked school system where children can grow. Shenendehowa serves students in southern Saratoga County, N.Y. including the towns of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston, Malta, Stillwater and Waterford.
I-87 to exit 8, Turn West onto Crescent Road (from the north, it’s a right, from the south it is a left off the exit). Pass Moe Road; about ¼ mile, development is on left. (Look for a four-rail white horse fence).
Please visit us at any of our Model Homes listed below:
- Chloe’s Way, Saratoga Springs
- Griffin’s Ridge, Round Lake
- The Mill at Smith Bridge, Saratoga Springs
See below for hours and directions for Open Houses:
Come to our new Chloe’s Way open house in Saratoga Springs for more information about Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to view this home at another time than the open house, you may contact Sharon Byrne at 518-527-4914 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. Weds. & Fri.|
|Address:||Chloe’s Way Community
3 Chloe’s Way (Off East Broadway)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Directions:||From the south, I-87N to exit 13N to merge onto U.S. 9N.
Continue on U.S. 9N, turn right onto Crescent Ave.
Turn left onto Jefferson Street.
Turn left onto East Broadway.
The Mill at Smith Bridge Sales Center
Come to our Smith Bridge open house in Wilton for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Rob Rothschild at 518-275-3326 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
|Address:||The Mill at Smith Bridge Community
Smith Bridge Road
|Directions:||From the Northway take Exit 15
Left onto Route 50 for 1.1 miles.
Right onto Route 9 for 1.6 miles.
Right on Smith Bridge Road, The Mill entrance is 1000 feet on the left
Griffin’s Ridge Sales Center
Come to our Griffin’s Ridge open house in the Village of Round Lake for more information about Arlington Heights, Bridlewood Ridge, Chloe’s Way, City Square, Griffin’s Ridge, Meadowbrook Estates, Floral Estates, The Mill at Smith Bridge and Windsor Woods.
If you would like to visit this sales center at a time other than the days and times listed, you may contact Celia Dillon at 518-857-3684 to schedule an appointment.
|Time:||OPEN 12 Noon – 4:00PM Daily except Tues. & Weds.|
52 Village Circle North
Round Lake, NY
|Directions:||I-87 North to exit 10, turn R onto Ushers Road; L onto U.S. 9N;
continue to drive on U.S. 9N towards Round Lake and in about
2.1 miles, Griffin’s Ridge is on the left.
Other Estate Communities
Meadowbrook – Saratoga Springs, NY
Stay In Touch
We send updates of our communities, share homeowner resource information and keep you up to date with our newest ventures. Sign up to join our e-mail list.
Talk to One of Our Team Members
Can’t decide on where to build your home? Let us help you. We know home construction and can guide you through your decision-making process.
Build on Your Land
In addition to building neighborhoods in the Capital District, we will also build on your parcel of land. Please talk to our experienced Sales Representatives to get your questions answered.